Vanquished
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meghan App. - Accepted

+2
hellstorm
Meghan
6 posters

Go down

Meghan App. - Accepted Empty Meghan App. - Accepted

Post  Meghan Tue 29 Dec - 22:31:49

- In-game Name and Current Server:
My name on game is Meghan I am currently on the Quetzalcoatl server

- Jobs at 75: Redmage and Whitemage

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF): yes

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on? I have capped Enfeebling for RDM. In the tier 1 slot for RDM I have 1 in both Ice and Wind Accuracy. The tier2: I have 1 in Bio III, Para II, Slow II, and Phala II. For WHM I am 5/5 on Cure Cast 5/5 on Bar spells. The Tier 2: I have 1 in Protect V, Shell V, and Devotion.

- Notable gear/items for your jobs: Redmage-- I have Dalmatica, HQ staffs, the + Warlocks hat and body. I am 4/5 on Nashira. I am only missing the 2 best pieces for RDM from the Northlands for AF2. I have Mahatma Body for resting. For Whitemage--- I have zenith crown +1, Blessed Body, Aristocrats Coat, Clerics Mitts +1, Healers Mitts +1,Rostrums pumps, and Ixion cape. I am also missing the 2 pieces of AF2 from the northlands for WHM.

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game? Central Time. I will usually be on when I can =) I am back in game from a very long break =)

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.)
Yes

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia? I have Xarcabard but I do not have Tavnazia

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]: I was in Integral but then bc of RL I had to quit the game for a long time and when I came back I found out they where a social shell.

- How much end game experience do you have?
I was leader of a Sky/ Sea shell. I ran the sky part and Hellstorm led the Sea part. I have had a lot of exp. with the HNMs while I was in Integral. I also did Einherjar with them.

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop? Yes I can do that =)

- Do you play on PC? yes

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic. yes

- Any other information you want to add:
I know some ppl in the linkshell and they say its a fun linkshell to be in. Like I said before I just came back from a long break and want to get back into the end-game scene. I know I dont have a lot of merits but I am working on them.

Meghan

Back to top Go down

Meghan App. - Accepted Empty Re: Meghan App. - Accepted

Post  hellstorm Tue 29 Dec - 22:42:37

As she said she was my coleader in serapis and before the rl stuff came up was very dedicated member and great personality. I vote yes.
hellstorm
hellstorm
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigore Tue 29 Dec - 22:45:54

Jobs are always needed, just need full shell V and devotion would be nice too. >.>

Yes from me.

Tigore

Back to top Go down

Post  sevv Tue 29 Dec - 23:27:00

I know you I believe you were someone's gf in my shell weren't you? Always heard good things about them tho.

sevv

Back to top Go down

Post  Omii Wed 30 Dec - 17:56:29

i just snagged meg for my whm in salvage and shes pro fosho

big Yes for me ^^
Omii
Omii

Back to top Go down

Post  Renze Sat 2 Jan - 1:26:01

Accepted, /tell Renze Botosi Hellstorm or Nogara for a pearl