Vanquished
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dia's App. - Accepted

+5
hellstorm
Aragon
Dilldough
sevv
Dia
9 posters

Go down

Dia's App. - Accepted Empty Dia's App. - Accepted

Post  Dia Sat 2 Jan - 23:42:57

- In-game Name and Current Server:

Diabllos (and Arlet) @Quetzalcoatl

- Jobs at 75:

SCH DRK SAM PLD NIN MNK DRG

(I also have an alt. character, Arlet, with BRD 75, 2/5 Troubadour and /BLM /WHM /NIN available. Standard gear, high combined singing/wind skill. Troubadour merits can be capped rapidly if necessary, but I haven't had much use for her recently. I'm confident 2boxing on most job combinations, but would rather not 2box if i'm tanking with Dia.)

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled?

Yes.

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on?

HP/MP: HP 8/8
Attributes: STR 5/5
Combat Skills: Great Katana 8/8, Polearm 8/8, Shield 4/4
Magic Skills: Elemental Magic 8/8, Enfeebling Magic 8/8
Others: Enmity Increase 4/4, Critical Hit Rate 4/4

Job-specific merits available on request. These are capped for PLD, SAM & DRG, but only partially finished for SCH and DRK.

- Notable gear/items for your jobs:

PLD: Ares's Cuirass with standard 3/3 Homam, Valor Cape, Loq/Eth and Joyeuse/Koenig/Lamian Kaman+1, Valhalla Helm and Blood Cuisses. Fully functioning spellcast xml with TP, PDT, MDT, Fire, Enmity, Shield, Fast Cast/Haste gear sets available.

SAM: Standard #6-Hit setup with Hagun and 20% Haste. WS gear is near capped with the exception of Hachiryu Haidate and Gnadbhod's Helm. Full PDT set also available. (Fully working with spellcast.)

SCH: Standard Sub/Refresh gear (Scholar's M.Board & Argute Gown during Sublimation / V.Cloak outside Sublimation), conserve MP/enmity down set for cures, resist/damage nuking sets, max. enfeebling sets, Terra/Aquilo/Jupiter/Pluto staves. Capped stoneskin, 26 damage Phalanx. (Fully working with spellcast.)

DRK: Standard 18% Haste TP set. Zerk set includes the standard Homam & Gloom Breastplate, with Bloodbead/Bomb Queen rings, Intruder Earring, Gigant Mantle and so on. Lacking MKris or KClub unfortunately, so it's Rune Chopper or Dagger as zerk weapons. Octave Club is available with a fully functioning Lv72 zerk set to accompany it though, should that be necessary (it can be delevelled to 72 rather easily).

Other job gear sets are available upon request.

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game?

GMT, and on and off throughout the day. I can be online when necessary, and am prepared to be up very early or very late.

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.)

Yes.

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia?

Yes.

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]:

I've run my own social/endgame shell practically since I started playing. I am not planning on leaving them, though we do not do HNM. We also no longer do Dynamis regularly anymore, so these two aspects should not clash with my joining Vanquished.

I was briefly in LacunaNodus for HNM before the leader left with the bank. At this time, leadership was transferred to Medicineman and I chose to leave.

I have been on Quetzalcoatl for my whole playtime.

- How much end game experience do you have?

Mostly every aspect of endgame. In terms of Dynamis, I've attempted Dynamis Lord on occasion and co-led several Dynamis - Tavnazias. Experience with all aspects of Sky, though my Sea experience is limited to but a handful of jailers and Ix'Aerns. My experience of Wyrms is limited to the KSNM 99 Wyrm (countless times) and a brief play around with Jormungand some time ago.

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop?

Unless I'm in my own Einherjar/Limbus (which practically overlaps with your own limbus/einherjar events), yes.

- Do you play on PC?

Yes, my PC and Laptop while 2boxing.

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic.

Yes, mic. available too.

- Any other information you want to add:

As I say, I am not intending to leave my own shell, which regularly does Limbus and Einherjar. As a result I will not be able to attend the runs held in EmoKids, nor the Limbus, but can attend the other mandatory events. In addition, I'd like to say that I have a lot of free time at the moment - and will most likely be at many of the non-mandatory camps as well. Lastly, please note that I despise Kazoku.

Thanks for your time!

Dia

Back to top Go down

Dia's App. - Accepted Empty Re: Dia's App. - Accepted

Post  sevv Sun 3 Jan - 0:23:10

Reading this while the einherjar/limbus thing is and isn't a big deal, the not being in shell at all times is with me, looks like a great app but that is a big minus.

sevv

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilldough Sun 3 Jan - 1:10:37

sevv wrote:Reading this while the einherjar/limbus thing is and isn't a big deal, the not being in shell at all times is with me, looks like a great app but that is a big minus.

This.

Dilldough
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dia Sun 3 Jan - 1:22:25

Regarding being in the shell at all times; due to having two characters, I can be in both at one time. (I can idle my alt. in there regardless of where Dia is.)

Thanks for your consideration.

Dia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aragon Sun 3 Jan - 4:04:24

Very impressive app, a player in FFXI who actually took the time to fully merit jobs and seems to know how to gear them. 1 question though, what exactly about Kaz do you despise? You don't have to hide it here either, cause it's no secret we despise them as well lol.
Aragon
Aragon
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  hellstorm Sun 3 Jan - 7:05:26

It nice app but the same as above I'm concern about the social shell. We tend do unscheduled events and of course there the taou/wyrms that unpredictable pops. Long you keep atleast one your char in this shell should not be a problem though. Also when exactly does your shell do einherjar/limbus?
hellstorm
hellstorm
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dia Sun 3 Jan - 8:47:57

Aragon wrote:1 question though, what exactly about Kaz do you despise? You don't have to hide it here either, cause it's no secret we despise them as well lol.
A handful of their members such as Floater, as well as their approach to recruitment (i.e. letting anyone in). The fact that their leader is a bought account (and not even a good one) is also pretty bad. I never liked them as Aura either to be honest.

hellstorm wrote:Also when exactly does your shell do einherjar/limbus?
I run Limbus with my own shell on Thursday / Sunday, and Einherjar on Monday / Friday. Both events are at 19:00 GMT (2 PM EST I believe), and won't last longer than an hour each. We don't gather for Limbus any earlier than 18:45 GMT usually, and Einherjar gather time is 19:00, entering at :30 and out by 20:00.

I'll be wanting to stick around on this shell (edit: i.e. Vanquished) outside events too by the way, so I'll also be using it as a social most of the time i'm online (i.e. most of the day).

Last edited by Dia on Sun 3 Jan - 10:19:34; edited 1 time in total

Dia

Back to top Go down

Post  Gav Sun 3 Jan - 9:16:50

I'll be wanting to stick around on this shell outside events too by the way, so I'll also be using it as a social most of the time i'm online (i.e. most of the day).

That will probably be a snagging point.

We camp Tiamat, Khimaira, Cerberus. All have extensive windows. Looking to see if people are online and in social LSes is annoying/time consuming. Nobody expects you to give up your friends, but this is a HNM LS :3 Not a fixed time event shell~
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Dia Sun 3 Jan - 10:15:10

Gav wrote:
I'll be wanting to stick around on this shell outside events too by the way, so I'll also be using it as a social most of the time i'm online (i.e. most of the day).

We camp Tiamat, Khimaira, Cerberus. All have extensive windows. Looking to see if people are online and in social LSes is annoying/time consuming. Nobody expects you to give up your friends, but this is a HNM LS :3 Not a fixed time event shell~

I think you misunderstood me, sorry. By "this shell" I mean your shell. Not only would I be idling one of my characters on there at all times, but I'd also devote my full attention to it for a large part of the time I'm online in the day.

Dia

Back to top Go down

Post  Renze Sun 3 Jan - 13:28:31

I think this is a very good app, your jobs look very well geared and you appear to have a very good knowledge of how to play them which is excellent.
Your time zone is exactly what we need, as we are weak at the early morning times which the GMT time zone shines in, with the fact that you can play late night/early morning makes it excellent.
You have the ability to 2box which is very beneficial.

Again like others said not being able to do our Einherjar/Limbus is a negative point but I think we can work around that, and all the positives outweight that negative.

Dia wrote:please note that I despise Kazoku.
Dia wrote:A handful of their members such as Floater, as well as their approach to recruitment (i.e. letting anyone in). The fact that their leader is a bought account (and not even a good one) is also pretty bad. I never liked them as Aura either to be honest.

And this made me lol.

Renze
Admin

https://vanquishedls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gav Sun 3 Jan - 16:30:29

Dia wrote:
Gav wrote:

I think you misunderstood me, sorry. By "this shell" I mean your shell. Not only would I be idling one of my characters on there at all times, but I'd also devote my full attention to it for a large part of the time I'm online in the day.

Oh sorry, I read into it wrong.
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Ensane Mon 4 Jan - 2:13:50

Not going to reiterate everything that's been said, but a trial will decide whether or not the social shell will be too conflicting or not. Overall I think that it can be worked around, good app~

Ensane

Back to top Go down

Post  hellstorm Mon 4 Jan - 7:46:39

looks good to me
hellstorm
hellstorm
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Candy Tue 5 Jan - 8:30:46

Being one who usually plays GMT time, I know we could use good people then, so I think this application should be given positive consideration, especially in light of Kaz's current policy of bring a kajillion people to every camp. Smile We need numbers, not just anyone, but a person who plays on PC, can dual box and has good merits/gear seems a good fit.
Candy
Candy

Back to top Go down

Post  Renze Tue 5 Jan - 11:27:55

Accepted.
Tell me in game when you are ready to pick up a pearl.

Renze
Admin

https://vanquishedls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down