Vanquished
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sterquick's App - Declined

+3
Renze
Gav
Sterquick
7 posters

Go down

Sterquick's App - Declined Empty Sterquick's App - Declined

Post  Sterquick Tue 22 Dec - 1:09:43

- In-game Name and Current Server: Sterquick @ Quetz

- Jobs at 75: Sam, Cor, Blm, Pld, Nin

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF): yup

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on? 102, mostly on BLM, COR and PLD...BLM for Elemental Magic, COR for recast time, fold, snake eye and PLD for Chivalry, Sentinel and Rampart recast.

- Notable gear/items for your jobs: Nothing much atm, um....almost on Stage IV for Amano... Kitty pants, Assjammer, Koenig pants, Hrotti, Spelunker's Hat (personally proud of this one lol), Koga Tekko...hmmm now that I think about it, I didn't lot much in Pinkpkuucha lol

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game? PST...usually in the morning and nighttime

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.) Yup

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia? Xarca but not Tav

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]: PinkPkuucha broke up a while ago and I quit for a while after that.

- How much end game experience do you have? I was in a few HNM shells and camped all the HNMs.

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop? Always

- Do you play on PC? Yup

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic. Always like chatting with people~

- Any other information you want to add: I knew a few people in the shell such as Busta and Botosi, I guess Busta quit for a while heh

Sterquick

Back to top Go down

Sterquick's App - Declined Empty Re: Sterquick's App - Declined

Post  Gav Tue 22 Dec - 9:47:48

Post SSes of gear!

And~ Edward or Jacob?
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Renze Tue 22 Dec - 10:05:28

When you say in the morning and night time do you mean you play from at times such as 10pm - 5am?

Renze
Admin

https://vanquishedls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterquick Tue 22 Dec - 15:55:31

https://s960.photobucket.com/albums/ae84/Sterquick/

As for the times...I play at all different times, but I usually play late at night to the early morning (3-4AM PST) or start early in the morning at like 8AM PST.

Sterquick

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenja Wed 23 Dec - 13:31:15

Play times seem to be a plus and the jobs seem pretty well geared. I'd imagine the jobs you'd see the most use on are Cor, Blm and Sam. Only thing noticeable was no six hit for Sam (!?) but that's about it. No Domaru so that's always a plus.

Kenja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterquick Wed 23 Dec - 23:02:15

Oh I can get a 6 hit, I just came back from a 6 month vacation from the game the other day, so I'm still trying to gear up heh...some of my other gear is on my mule...still trying to move things around.

Sterquick

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigore Sat 26 Dec - 10:32:33

You have stage 4 GK.. You should have spent your gil on getting gear for your char imo, this ls does get you the gear otherwise unobtainable, but we don't hold your hand on things you should already have... Your playtime seems nice..

Tigore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterquick Sat 26 Dec - 19:24:20

Oh I understand that, I'm in the process of still moving things around from my mules...I should have all my gear onto my char by tomorrow or so.

Sterquick

Back to top Go down

Post  Aragon Sun 27 Dec - 0:26:28

Tigore wrote:You have stage 4 GK.. You should have spent your gil on getting gear for your char imo, this ls does get you the gear otherwise unobtainable, but we don't hold your hand on things you should already have... Your playtime seems nice..

^This

I mean no offense, but I don't even know what type of build that was on your Sam, it was like a cross between WS and TP, but was mostly crap. Your PLD had 0 haste. Your goal was to try and impress when posting your gear, you should have waited until you muled all of your gear to your main before posting your gear. When you've muled your gear to your main reply back with your SS's, give us a fair chance to see what were actually looking at.
Aragon
Aragon
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Gav Sun 27 Dec - 0:29:35

Aragon wrote:
Tigore wrote:You have stage 4 GK.. You should have spent your gil on getting gear for your char imo, this ls does get you the gear otherwise unobtainable, but we don't hold your hand on things you should already have... Your playtime seems nice..

^This

I mean no offense, but I don't even know what type of build that was on your Sam, it was like a cross between WS and TP, but was mostly crap. Your PLD had 0 haste. Your goal was to try and impress when posting your gear, you should have waited until you muled all of your gear to your main before posting your gear. When you've muled your gear to your main reply back with your SS's, give us a fair chance to see what were actually looking at.

Was gonna say that earlier~ by post gear we mean gearsets (we dont mind if you post several for one job, more the better generally)~

So like, for SAM: TP/YGK/Rana, PLD: Idle, ohshit Ichi, Ni, Enmity, Kiting etc. BLM: Idle, General nuking, High Resist~ All that jazz :3
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterquick Sun 27 Dec - 1:21:18

Oh ok, I will post my sets...I thought you just wanted a general idea..np. In dynamis atm, but I will post some sets after. Team Edward I guess? I dunno lol

Last edited by Sterquick on Sun 27 Dec - 1:34:09; edited 1 time in total

Sterquick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterquick Sun 27 Dec - 5:30:21

lol np, I had the same problem in my shell when I was leader of the Japanese section...that was interesting lol. Anywho...I updated the picture thread (https://s960.photobucket.com/albums/ae84/Sterquick/) and put in TP set, YGK set, Meditate set, Fire resist set (still working on it), don't have an earth build yet since I never tanked it..was just refresher, Enmity set, and finally haste set for pld {I am in the process of getting H.pants). Hopefully that's better heh. I also put in my Corsair normal set (meaning bard only duties like set lol) and my crummy BLM.

Last edited by Sterquick on Sun 27 Dec - 7:25:21; edited 1 time in total

Sterquick

Back to top Go down

Post  sevv Sun 27 Dec - 6:27:46

Split the other shit thanks for reposting your sets and good luck on your app

IMO:
I think he has potential to be a good member, he sure has shown persistence in staying on top of his application. The new gear sets while room for alot of improvement are showing he has some clue about mechanics and some exp. I would suggest tho focusing much more on your blm for now seeing even tho you say you have stage4 gk, your sam needs a good deal of work to get up to par with ls dd, pld we have almost 3 aegis plds and a huge stable of top of the line plds, so it would seem your a blm for now. I see you don't have a ton of gil but working on that especially while on trial would help your chances of being received very well by the shell if not only me.

sevv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterquick Sun 27 Dec - 23:29:57

sevv wrote:Split the other shit thanks for reposting your sets and good luck on your app

IMO:
I think he has potential to be a good member, he sure has shown persistence in staying on top of his application. The new gear sets while room for alot of improvement are showing he has some clue about mechanics and some exp. I would suggest tho focusing much more on your blm for now seeing even tho you say you have stage4 gk, your sam needs a good deal of work to get up to par with ls dd, pld we have almost 3 aegis plds and a huge stable of top of the line plds, so it would seem your a blm for now. I see you don't have a ton of gil but working on that especially while on trial would help your chances of being received very well by the shell if not only me.

Yea, I'm a 88 clothcraft so my income usually comes from that...abit a little slow, but I'm trying to get my blm and Sam up to standards.

Sterquick

Back to top Go down

Post  Renze Wed 30 Dec - 1:06:17

It has been decided that your application is to be declined.
Thank you for your interest

Renze
Admin

https://vanquishedls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down