Vanquished
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kthx's App - Declined

+2
Aragon
Kthx
6 posters

Go down

Kthx's App - Declined Empty Kthx's App - Declined

Post  Kthx Sat 26 Dec - 21:56:33

- In-game Name and Current Server: Kthx/Quetz

- Jobs at 75: RDM and BLM, 71THF

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF):
All subs except 37 drk, can finish that soon.

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on?
50+, Freeze2,Burst2, thunder protency capped, 8/8 ele skill,8/8 enfeeb skill, bio3,slow2,para2,blind2,phalanx2

- Notable gear/items for your jobs:
BLM: Terra's Staff, Jupiter's Staff, Pluto's Staff, Auster's Staff, Aquilo's Staff, Genie Weskit, Sorc ring, demon helm+1, ixion cape, cheviot cape, goliard clogs, goliard saio, bugard leather strap +1, Ughalepih penndant, elemental torque, enfeebling torque, morion +1 earring, loq earring, moldy earring, snow ring, tamas ring, mahatma slops, zenith mitts.

RDM: All of the gear above, AF2 hands, Prism cape.

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game?
EST, 2:30PM EST - 12AM EST

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.)
Yes

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia?
Dyna - Xarc yes, Tav no.

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]:
Odin with the server migration, couldn't log in sometimes on odin back then, just left hades, server is pretty dead and it was all EU time based players, i wanted to meet more EST.

- How much end game experience do you have?
Have killed all HNM except for AV and PW several of times.

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop? Yes, though i'd probably be out camping them.

- Do you play on PC?
Yes

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic.
Yes, with mic.

- Any other information you want to add:.
I am Lilgangstaa from odin, i know many of you from the server.

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Kthx's App - Declined Empty Re: Kthx's App - Declined

Post  Aragon Sun 27 Dec - 0:15:57

What were your names on your previous servers?
Aragon
Aragon
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowballx Sun 27 Dec - 0:43:45

Aragon wrote:What were your names on your previous servers?

Do you never listen to what I tell you.... I freaking told you who it was and that he sent me tells ZOMG!

Anyways hey lilgangstaa! lol also /shanks Hex in the face. I hope you slapped him before you left hehe.

Also Twilight sucks
Snowballx
Snowballx

http://jason350.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthx Sun 27 Dec - 1:31:33

Sup Eternalsnow, meh i'd slap him but i stay out of drama pretty much now, name on odin was Lilgangstaa, name on hades was Merked.

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthx Sun 27 Dec - 16:25:37

Left this out thought it would be a little important, my BLM also has full Enfeebling/Dark magic sets along with HMP and Ele skill. Also, i could leave my cell number for early morning contact.

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Post  echo Sun 27 Dec - 17:58:39

I remember this guy from Odin. You tryed forever to get into resu didn't you? I'm pretty sure your thf was 71 back then to so do you actualy have any intention of finshing it?

echo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthx Sun 27 Dec - 18:24:44

Yeah awhile back i wanted to join resu was too gimp back then and had little understanding of the game, um my thf was around the 70's back then, but i 75'd BLM and geared it, i can finish THF anytime just need a few rar/ex pieces.

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Post  Gav Tue 29 Dec - 3:41:18

Last edited by Gav on Tue 29 Dec - 3:56:17; edited 1 time in total
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthx Tue 29 Dec - 3:51:50

1. That is not true, i'm not RMT, and i never had Excelior's info except for on odin server.
2. He never had close to 40M on his char at all, i quit for a good 7 months and let him have my info, he dropped all of my rar/ex items and took all my gear/gil, i never stole anything from him.
3. I've never stole anything from a LS, Excelior likes to lie and cause a lot of non sence and drama i've known him for quite some time.
4. Also over 4 people had Excelior's FFXI info and he never gave me it, so yeah it's 100% i did this (being sarcastic).
All in all, i never did any of those things he is accussing me off, i geuss he is mad his friend ditched him on a server when he wasn't playing the game, and also he never gave me any gil except for some of my gear back when i started playing again.

Last edited by Kthx on Tue 29 Dec - 4:02:41; edited 1 time in total

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthx Tue 29 Dec - 3:56:32

For anymore info you want to know about this just ask, i've got nothing to hide.

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthx Tue 29 Dec - 4:01:41

Those are my app's to Perseverence, they knew i used to be great friends with Excelior so it was his idea to say i was someone i wasn't knowing i'd have a little chance in joining since i stuck up for him a lot in their hate threads against him.

I got busted, told Exc good job for making me do that and that was the end of that.

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Post  Gav Tue 29 Dec - 4:07:35

Comes across to me as:

Gank shit.
Mass applicate.
Cover real identity.
Move server.

I doth not approve.
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthx Tue 29 Dec - 4:12:03

Perseverence was the only LS i apply'd too. I think that if you guys gave me the chance you would see that i'm a good trustworthy member, i have no record for ninja lotting anything, just rumors from a player who causes drama all over every ffxi forum. I could have made up a lot of false rumors about that player also, but i've matured out of that kind of stuff, he is in his 20's and hasn't. But if you believe that over my word than okay, though there is no proof to it.

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Post  Gav Tue 29 Dec - 4:16:12

Well, Renzepoo will have a read when he wakes up in the morning. I'm digging arround atm for more informations.
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthx Tue 29 Dec - 4:17:31

If that were true I don't think anyone would give you their real info right off the bat, like i said, i've got nothing to hide guys.

Kthx

Back to top Go down

Post  Gav Tue 29 Dec - 6:12:06

Recieved a PM from Excelior on FFXIAH :3

Hades.Excelior
2009-12-29 00:09:36
On odin Merke'd name was Lilgangstaa. He was constantly applyign to Hex's linkshell and being denied. This led to him cussing out a lot of people involved and getting BLed. He eventually joined a HNM shell i made there named Daedalus, this is where he claimed he got HNM experience, in fact we killed nothing but adamantoise and aspid in our two weeks. During camps he was prone to calling people "niggers" and harassing other campers. Eventually odin server transfers came up and we went to hades. He played there for a few months before quitting and deliveryboxing all his gear to me, it valued about 3mil. 5 months later I talked him into comming back to the game. I gave him gear from my sch which totaled up to 10mil and I tried to get him started again. A few weeks later I quit to play wow with my gf and he harassed me for my info so he could summoner burn. Previously on odin we had known each other's info so I figured this would be alright. Over the holiday break he changed my PW and muled all my gear and relic currency for apocalypse totalling 40mil. I have not heard from him since. Merked is well known on every server that he has been on to have a huge mouth and is unable to not start drama during HNM camps. On hades he was removed from 2 HNM shells due to this. It is no surprise he is server jumping yet again to run away from his drama. Despite all this, this kid was like a brother to me when we played togethor and I believe at least during some of the time he was a sincere friend. His playing skills as rdm are considerable, his blm is sorta bleh. I am disapointed he chose to fuck me over in this manner but he has no history of being a thief or ninja lotting. I do not know if he would be an asset to your LS but I know what I have said here. Good luck you guys with whatever you choose.
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  echo Tue 29 Dec - 11:45:06

Well all this and not meeting the min requirements (2 jobs) I would say no. Also how long ago did you apply to pers? Cause you said you were leveling 2 more jobs then. I also remember when you got rejected from resu you were butt hurt and starting cussing all of us.

echo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilldough Tue 29 Dec - 11:46:37

Declined. Although I would've declined you even if I hadn't seen all the drama you come attached with because 1) you don't meet the minimum requirements (3 75's) 2) you're a mediocre applicant and 3) you can't spell "applied".

Dilldough
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down