Vanquished
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panoz's App. - Declined

4 posters

Go down

Panoz's App. - Declined Empty Panoz's App. - Declined

Post  Panoz Wed 6 Jan - 18:53:01

- In-game Name and Current Server:
Panoz – Quetzacotl since starting

- Jobs at 75:
PLD,RNG,WAR,SAM,MNK,THF

- Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled? (E.g. RDM/DRK, SAM/THF):
All except RDM for PLD but that can be finished quickly

- How many Merits do you have? What have these been used on?
HP 4/4, MP4/4, STR 5/5, H2H 8, GK 4, GA 4, Archery 2, EMN 4, Crits 4
WAR: Double Attack 5/5, Warrior’s Charge 2/5, Savagery 1
MNK: Counter 5/5, Kick Attacks 5/5, Penance 4/5, Formless Strikes 1, Invigorate 2
THF: Triple Attack 5/5, Assassin’s Charge 2/5. Haven’t played much THF can merit it more if needed.
PLD: Rampart 2, Sentinel 2, Fealty 1, Chivalry 3, Iron Will 2, Guardian 2
SAM: Store TP 5/5, Meditate 5/5, Overwhelm 4/5, Ikishoten 2, Shikikoyo 1
RNG: Only just recently got 75 haven’t merited it apart from the 2 Archery

- Notable gear/items for your jobs:
5/5 THF AF2, 4/5 MNK AF2 missing Body, 3/5 PLD AF2 missing Legs/Feet, 4/5 WAR AF2 missing body, SAM AF2 Hands, RNG AF2 Legs, Joyeuse, Hagun, Tomoe, Perdu Voulge/Fort.Axe, Destroyers/Hades Sainti, Sirocoo Kukri, Vali’s Bow, Othinious Bow, Machine Crossbow, Lamian Kaman +1, Hellfire +1 Koenig Head,Hands,Legs,Feet, Hecatomb Head,Body,Hands,Feet, Snow/Shadow Gorgets, Haubergeon +1, Homam Hands/Legs, Myochin Kote +1, Aurum Sabatons, Ritter Gorget, Kubira Beads, Iota Ring, Buccaneer’s Belt, Swift Belt, Loq.Earring, Brutal Earring, Cuchalain’s Mantle, Blood Cuisses, Rajas Ring, Triumph Ring, 5/5 God Named Gear, Shura Head,Body,Legs, Temple Body +1, Arhats Gi+1, PCC, Triumph Earring +1, Boxers Mantle, Hrotti, Valor Cape, Usukane Sune-Ate, 2/3 Usukane Body,Head,Hands,Legs and Black Belt.

- What Time Zone are you in? and what times do you play the game?
Im GMT I can play between like 9AM til 10-12PM GMT

- Do you have access to all areas of the game? (All Outposts, All past maws, All expansions, etc.)
All outposts except East Ronfaure & Saruta

- Do you have Access to Dynamis - Xarcabard and Dynamis – Tavnazia?
I have Xarc access, I need Valkurm win for Tav.

- Reason for leaving past Linkshell(s) and Server(s) [If applicable]:
Im currently in a Limbus/Einherjar LS Virtuous which I am not looking to leave, just looking to expand my events and enjoy the game. I have been in a few HNM LS’s in my time the 1st being Imperial which died along time ago and the second being LacunaNodus which I am not a great fan of both leaders running off with the gil, which I hope isn’t going be too much of a dagger in the back in my chance of joining this LS.

- How much end game experience do you have?
I’ve done Tiamat a few times, Nid/Faf, Behe/KB, Adam/Aspid, Khim,Cerb and DI/SW. Have experience in Limbus done a bit of sea few Jailers of Fort/Love/Justice. Done all Dynamis zones bar Valkurm/Tav and I’m done with Sky got all abj’s/items I can use.

- Are you prepared to drop whatever you are doing (In game), and run to Cerberus/Khimaira/Tiamat/Sandworm/Dark Ixion the second they pop?
Unless I’m in the middle of Limbus/Einherjar, 100% I’ll drop everything to be there.

- Do you play on PC?
Yes

- Do you have access to Ventrilo? A lot of important discussion (and no so important) takes place there so it is highly recommended, even if you do not have a mic.
Yes

- Any other information you want to add:
Not much other then not being able to do Einherjar/Limbus with your shell but other than that I’m free for everything. I’ve known a few members of your LS for a quite a while and I’ve also got to play/talk other members and you seem like down to earth people who I’d enjoy hopefully camping with. Also have access to a 2nd account which is very well geared and have Woodworking 100+2. If you need further information let me know.

Last edited by Panoz on Wed 6 Jan - 19:47:59; edited 1 time in total

Panoz

Back to top Go down

Panoz's App. - Declined Empty Re: Panoz's App. - Declined

Post  Gav Wed 6 Jan - 19:24:45

Guess you didn't the LS requirements. Top one too~ Also not being able to come to Ein ;x
Applicants must have at least 3 jobs at level 75, one of which must be a mage job.

It's a shame cause your playtimes are bang on what we need... just no mage >_>:
Gav
Gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Seacookies Wed 6 Jan - 19:32:24

Sitting in ap gov reading linkshell shananagins hehe
Seacookies
Seacookies

Back to top Go down

Post  hellstorm Wed 6 Jan - 20:42:31

sorry we not accepting people without mage jobs at this time please reapply once you get one.
hellstorm
hellstorm
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down